Creating Memories One Yard At A Time!
Understanding the Role of the Real Estate Agent
The road to homeownership can be bumpy, and it’s often filled with unexpected turns and detours. That’s why it makes sense to have a Real Estate Pro, like Meral to help guide the way.
While real estate websites and mobile apps can help you identify homes you may be interested in, an experienced agent like Meral does much more, including:
Guide. Before you tour your first home, Meral will take time to learn more about your wants, needs, preferences, budget and motivation. Meral will help you narrow your search and identify your priorities.
- Educate. Meral will provide data on the local home market and provide comparable sales. The home-buying process can be complicated. Meral will explain the steps involved in a manner that makes them understandable and provide counsel along the way.
- Network. Meral is familiar with Wellington and the surrounding areas, having lived in the community herself for over 4 decades, and has good working relationships with other agents in the area: this can lead to smooth transactions. Meral will refer you to trusted professionals including lenders, home inspectors and contractors.
- Advocate. When you work with Meral, you have an expert who is looking out for you. A lot of people think they’ll get a lower price by going straight to the listing agent, but that’s simply not true.
- Negotiate. Meral will handle the details of the negotiating process, including the preparation of all necessary offer and counteroffer paperwork. Once the inspection is done, Meral can also help you negotiate for repairs. Many Buyers can become distraught when faced with repair requests; Meral can do “the ask” without becoming emotional.
- Manage details. The paperwork that goes along with a real estate transaction can be exhaustive. If you forget to initial a clause or check a box, those documents may need to be resubmitted. Meral understands the associated deadlines and details and can help you navigate these complex documents.
- Look out. Any number of pitfalls can kill a deal as it inches toward closing; perhaps the title of the house isn’t clear, the lender hasn’t met the financing deadline or the seller failed to disclose a plumbing problem. An experienced agent like Meral knows to watch for trouble before it’s too late, and can skillfully deal with challenges as they arise.
A Professional Real Estate Agent does so much more than drive clients around to look at homes. Give me a call to benefit from my experience and knowledge of the local market and my negotiation skills.
Whether you are Buying or Selling a home, a collection of How-Tos, Checklists, and Worksheets to help you understand what to expect during the real estate experience will help make the transaction as seamless as possible.
That's why having my Comprehensive Guide as part of the Preparation and Education Plan, will keep you organized and focused throughout the entire process.
Request your free copy here - email@example.com and please indicate if you are a Buyer or Seller to ensure you receive the relevant Guide.
Find out what clients are saying about Meral:
Here are some of my blog posts that I thought you may find interesting if you are thinking about buying a home. Just click on the one you want to learn more about, and feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. 561-596-6136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Forecast Shows Continued Home Price Appreciation
FOR MORE BLOGS, VISIT MY BLOG PAGE HERE ...